Free standing Glass Door IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator
• Fitted with an IntelliCold® controller
• 24/7 automatic temperature data logging
• Controller and alarm battery back up Door open alarm
• Power failure alarm
• High temperature alarm
• Low temperature alarm
• Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
• Off cycle auto defrost
• Fan assisted cooling
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Ammonia free
• Door lock with two keys
• Self closing door
• Real time temperature display
• Internal light
• Free SD card when warranty registered
• FREE five year parts and labour warranty
• Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
With a toughened safety glass door, this 340 litre pharmacy fridge, fitted with the Labcold IntelliCold® controller, is purposed designed for the safe storage of temperature sensitive vaccines and medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
With an external light switch that can operate independently of the fridge door, this model can not only form an attractive display feature but allows for quick visual stock takes without the need for opening the door.
Backed by the Labcold FREE 5 year parts and labour warranty, there has never been a better way to store cold chain pharmaceuticals.
Can be fitted with Labcold divided drawer(s) which are exclusively designed to keep air flow to a maximum whilst helping to keep stock tidy. Manufactured from hygienic aluminum these drawers can be bought individually and can be retro fitted.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items