Wall mounted/Benchtop IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator
• Fitted with an IntelliCold® controller
• 24/7 automatic temperature data logging
• Controller and alarm battery back up Door open alarm
• Power failure alarm
• High temperature alarm
• Low temperature alarm
• Minimum/maximum temperature recording and display
• Off cycle auto defrost
• Fan assisted cooling
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Ammonia free
• Door lock with two keys
• Self closing door
• Brackets for wall mounting
• Real time temperature display
• Internal light
• Free SD card when warranty registered
• FREE five year parts and labour warranty
• Compliant with all leading professional guidelines
Powered by our unique IntelliCold® controller, this compact pharmacy and vaccine fridge has been designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
Small enough to sit on a bench top or to be wall mounted by way of brackets (supplied), this versatile pharmacy fridge is ideal for surgery situations, care homes or schools.
Fully lockable and with the added extra of automatic 24/7 integral temperature logging, this pharmacy fridge is designed to be compliant with all current professional guidelines including the DH Green Book, NaTHNaC, GPhC/RPS and RCVS/BSVA.
Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items